- James Mirtle has all the coverage you need of the Predator's sale over on his blog. Apparently Jim Balsillie's company, RIM, bought a huge patch of land in Kitchener, Ontario recently. The most interesting part? It's apparently two km outside of Toronto's 80 km "royalty zone." Basically, any team relocating inside that zone would have to pay the Leafs, and potentially also the Sabres, a huge fee for infringing on their territory.
- Apparently an ex-cheerleader for the Rangers is filing a sexual harrassment suit (who knew the Rangers had cheerleaders?), and she's got some serious fire power. TSN is reporting that she submitted 'hundreds of documents' to the U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
- The whole 'Operation Slapshot' thing might be coming to a close, as Rick Tocchet pled guilty to gambling charges today.
- There's an interesting article over at the FanHouse; apparently ESPN's Ombudsman pimp slapped the network in regards to it's lack of niche sport coverage, namely hockey.
- Will the Wings target Giggy this summer?
_uacct = "UA-1868762-1";